Re: Use of videos in KM programs #question #video

Tom Barfield

Nirmala – thanks – we were very proud of those videos.  They were made by Q Creative.  They were/are primarily accessible internally – including via the new employee orientation.

Tom

From: SIKM@groups.io <SIKM@groups.io> On Behalf Of Nirmala Palaniappan
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:07 PM
To: SIKM@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Use of videos in KM programs #question

Thank you for sharing, Tom.

These videos are well-made, short and effective! Do you make these videos in-house? I presume they are shared on the intranet rather than on YouTube, when it comes to employee orientation ?

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020, 22:08 Tom Barfield, <thomas.m.barfield@...> wrote:

Hello Nirmala - when at Accenture we utilized videos to help build awareness of the vision and at times to introduce capabilities.  One challenge was creating a video that would stand the test of time.  Here is an example of a set of videos that I have stood the test of time - I think they were produced in 2011.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2LXy5kM-2Xksob9BF5zyH-pfj1D4Gy89

I have created a folder in the KM 101 topic of the KM Collection for us to share links to orientation videos.  The KM Collection is open to everyone - though it requires a login.  Create a login by visiting https://kminvite.keeeb.com

We could use the KM Collection to collect links to other types of KM orientation materials.

Tom

Tom