Re: Knowledge Management article: The Moderating Effects of Dynamic Capabilities on Radical Innovation and Incremental Innovation Teams in the Global Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Industry #COVID-19 #research #innovation

Heather Johnson

Thank you Dennis for your kind response. I put my heart and soul in this article because I am very passionate about the topic on several levels. I am estatatic that yoou took the time to mention specific quotes from my article. I always love to get feedback from engaged readers.

I am looking forward to sharing more in this arena.