Re: KM Project Management #project-management

Chris Collison

On a light-hearted note (it is Friday after all), here's a version of 'Somethin' Stupid' which encapsulates the challenge that our labels (PM and KM) can sometimes get in the way...

https://www.chriscollison.com/blog/2010/02/25/somethin-stupid-pm-and-km

On 03/07/2020, 08:27, "Daan Boom" <daanboom@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear friends:
Maybe I overlooked this in the messages on this subject but I would like to draw your attention to ‘A Guide to the PROJECT MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE” or PMBOK of the Project Management Institute. To my knowledge the 6th edition is the latest version. The PMBOK has a chapter on KM (chapter 4.4) and the voluminous book has other related subjects e.g. communications, quality, risks, etc.

Regards and stay healthy

Daan

Daan