Re: July 2020 SIKM Call: Hank Malik - KM at Petroleum Development Oman #monthly-call

Hi Stan,
I've had a problem with access to the session today. Here's what I see (screenshot below) I eventually dialed in.
Sorry, would like to fix this for next time, maybe I'm missing something...
image.png
Beth

Beth Coleman

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 11:37 PM Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

  • July 21, 2020 SIKM Call: Hank Malik - Managing Our Knowledge: Delivering Real Benefits - KM at Petroleum Development Oman
  • Slides: Managing Our Knowledge - Hank Malik.pdf
  • For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com, or visit tchat.io and sign in with your Twitter account, or use the #KMers hashtag directly in Twitter.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • When: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the grey phone icon and then choose your audio preference. If your audio is live, you should see a red phone icon.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides in SlideShare.
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar