Gritting Teeth and Raising Eyebrows with Johnnie Moore - 13 August #COVID-19 #webinar

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

More Info & RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/Information-Innovation-UTS/events/272075377

We’ve spent the last few months sitting at our computers, trying to work together on Zoom - and stay sane in the process.

For many of us, it’s been stressful and exhausting. And it raises bigger questions about how to survive - and perhaps even flourish - in our technology-driven world.

Based on Johnnie Moore’s work on Unhurried, this session explores ways of being more human, more embodied and wholehearted in our work. Participation will be invited.

This session could surprise you. We re hoping that it will surprise us too.

Johnnie Moore works as a facilitator and coach in the UK and internationally. He's helped managers and leaders at all levels to work more creatively and meet stressful challenges more resourcefully.

He is co-author of the book Creative Facilitation and a visiting tutor on the Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme.