Re: Knowledge Transfer - looking for a speaker for our internal company conference #knowledge-retention #knowledge-transfer #call-for

Edited

Back when I was working I was hired by a major power utility to create a km solution to mitigate aging workforce risk. Employee populations included 10,000 staff in back office and plant engineering/operations.

Over course of two years we developed a pretty robust suite of tools and approaches that were tuned to the varying needs and situations that existed across the target populations.

Happy to discuss further if that’s of interest.
--
-Tom
--

Tom Short Consulting