Re: Gritting Teeth and Raising Eyebrows with Johnnie Moore - 13 August #COVID-19 #webinar

Matt - ah, good to keep re-running into you lately. Hello from Boston!

I always enjoy the titles of your posts - more than half the battle is to get people to read more than just the title/subject, eh?

I'm planning on sitting in on this session.

It's interesting times for all of us, especially those of us (cursed?) who believe we should be learning things from our past lessons, to avoid repeating them moving forward! (sigh)

Sounds like Unhurried is a very different take on modern life - count me in! (slowly... ;) )

/Dan