Re: Emotions & KM #emotions

Rezwan Alam

Thank you all, fascinating discussions. My two cents: which comes first: emotions or feelings? And how about making sense of it: the meaning?
As communication student, learnt that the meaning of the messege lies with the receiver. Isn't it a universal fact that all governments are unable to read people's mind or conversely people have mistrust about official actions?
Why this happens? Is it a case of trust? what determines trust, simply acting on promises? What about fight between ethical or unethical knowledge that has been going on since the dawn of civilization? Hope didn't distract this discussion through my odd questions.