Re: KM ROI #question #value

Carol H. Tucker

One thing that I have always noted is that it is a harder sell to implement a dedicated KM program to small business owners as opposed to larger organizations.  I have always espoused, therefore, "stealth KM" where you incorporate good practices into everyday processes and procedures rather than try to pitch a new program with a dedicated staff.

--
Carol H. Tucker

"I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are the only thing you truly own. The only thing I will remember you by. I will not fall in love with your bones and skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your Extraordinary Mind."
~ Andre Jordan