Re: KM ROI #question #value

Nick Milton

Hi Sachin

You can find some survey data about KM benefits in the following blog post

http://www.nickmilton.com/2020/03/what-measurable-benefits-can-you-get.html

The blog also contains 140 case histories of quantified KM value

http://www.nickmilton.com/search/label/quantified

We wrote a newsletter on the topic of KM ROI back in 2012 on KM and ROI which you can find here, and which explains ways in which KM ROI can be calculated

https://www.knoco.com/Knoco%20newsletter%20october%202012.pdf

Hope these resources help

Nick Milton