Call for Chapters: Book about KM & Organizational Culture #books #call-for #culture

Dana Tessier

Hello, I'm new to this group and excited to get to know more of you!
I’m putting together an edited collection about knowledge management and organizational culture that will explore how these two areas intersect, and ultimately how more KM implementations can be successful by understanding and leveraging components of organizational culture.

As more organizations go through digital transformations brought on by remote working, changes in strategy, and technological advances, the need for digital collaboration as a key competency becomes increasingly important. An effective knowledge management strategy can power these digital collaborations but in reality, how do you get your workers to change their behaviours? How to encourage people to share what they learned, especially when it was by failing? It’s clear that organizational culture plays a big part in the success or failure of a knowledge management strategy.  ‘Organizational Culture Strategies for Effective Knowledge Management and Performance’ will be published in 2022. The Call for Chapters is open! If you are interested in getting involved in this project, please do not hesitate to reach out.
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4896

My hopes for this book are that both academics and practitioners can learn more about how culture and knowledge management intersect so that more knowledge management strategies and implementations can be successful.