Re: How are we managing the knowledge shared in this group? #expertise-location #profiles #curation

Valdis Krebs

Edited

Would also be very useful to know "Who to go to for a topic".  Search and links are fine, but you often need to inquire further to match your context. "OK, I found X on Google, and a few links to it -- but what I found does not exactly match my needs/situation.  Wish I had someone to talk to about X and it's use/implementation quirks." Facts/Data/Info are fine, but I am searching knowledge/experience/wisdom -- which are housed in humans not hard drives!!!