Re: How are we managing the knowledge shared in this group? #expertise-location #profiles #curation

Aprill Allen

In addition to what Stan has shared, some members have also filled out their member profiles.

if you are looking at this group via the Groups.io website, you can click on the member directory to find people who may have listed their particular expertise.

We have been piloting a community champions project to welcome new members and encourage filling out the member profiles, amongst other things. We also had plans to facilitate group sessions around KM topics. This is something we’d still like to do, and are yet to schedule any trial events.
if you would like a calendar invite to the next champions catch-up call, please let me know and I’ll include you.

thank you to Kate, Catherine, Ivan, Michael, Eva, Beth and Jamie for all your champion efforts, so far.

--

Aprill Allen
Founder and Managing Director | Knowledge Bird