Re: How are we managing the knowledge shared in this group? #expertise-location #profiles #curation

Stan Garfield

Thanks for your reply, Aprill. It reminded me to update my profile.

You can search the member directory for any topic. Click on "Directory" in the left menu and then search in the upper right.

To add your expertise to your profile, click on "Directory" and then search for your name. Click on your name in the search results and then "Edit Group Profile" at the bottom. Add any keywords that other members might use when searching for expertise, and then click on "Update Group Profile" at the bottom.