Re: October 2020 SIKM Call: Matt Moore - More Than A Feeling: Knowledge Management & Emotion #monthly-call #emotions

Stan Garfield

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Yesterday we held our 182nd monthly call.
Thanks to Matt for presenting, to those who asked questions and made comments, and to all those who attended.

Our lives are full of emotion but emotions are rarely talked about in knowledge management. In this session Matt discussed:
  • Different theories of emotion and what they mean for organizations
  • How knowledge and information professionals can manage their own emotions and respond to those of others
  • How to design products and programs that account for emotion
Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call:
Zoom Chat
From Mon Lukas to Everyone:  05:00 PM Morning All!
From Joanne Jacobs to Everyone:  05:01 PM Hi all! Got coffee now :)
From Jannene Kyytsonen to Everyone:  05:01 PM good Morning from Sydney Australia