Re: KM ROI #question #value

A lot of good conversation here already Sachin, so I will just make one small point.

Quite a few times I have seen KM hard to measure because evaluation was done as an exercise after the fact rather than done properly before and right through KM projects. As a result there is nothing agreed to measure to and the things you do pick, often Operations or Sales will say "That wasn't because of KM, that was because we worked hard!".  Good end to end evaluation (and if research is involved then good Knowledge Translation) helps keep the "Quantitative Or Nothing" managers on-side.

Stu French.