TO: SIKM Leaders Community
Yesterday we held our 35th monthly call. Here is a summary.
- Stephanie Barnes
- Sushma Bharathi
- Jim Coogan
- Allan Crawford
- Barry Dayton
- Raj Datta
- Marcus Funke
- Stan Garfield
- Yao Ge
- Andrew Gent
- Nat Girish
- Sue Hanley
- Felix Harling
- John Hovell
- Linda Hummel
- Gian Jagai
- Tara Keithley
- Mike Koffman
- Dee Anne Kotzur
- Linda Macchi
- Darcy MacPherson
- Doug Madgic
- Mark May
- John McQuary
- Mark Neff
- Kate Pugh
- Tom Short
- Dave Staughton
- Sanjay Swarup
- Peter West
The call featured Barry Dayton on "KM at 3M." Barry's presentation is available at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sikmleaders/files/KM%20at%203M%20-%20SIKM%206-17-08.pdf . The call was recorded and can be listened to at http://www.divshare.com/download/4761833-29a . Thanks to Barry for presenting.
Here are some comments from the participants:
- "Good sharing once again!"
- "Great discussion!"
You can continue the discussion in the Yahoo! Group by replying to this thread.
If you are willing to give a presentation on a future call, please send a note to email@example.com with the topic and the desired month.
- July 15, 2008: Steve Wieneke of GM - "Replacing a Lessons Learned Database with a Visible Learning Process"
- August 19, 2008: Marc Solomon - "Content supply? Meet Knowledge Demand - PRTM's KM experience"
- September 16, 2008: Hubert Saint-Onge - "Collaboration and the New Enterprise"
- October 21, 2008: Richard McDermott - "Developing, Deepening and Retaining Expertise"
- November 18, 2008: John Hovell of ManTech - "KM at ManTech International"
- December 16, 2008 Raj Datta of MindTree - "Building a knowledge ecosystem"
- January 20, 2009 Bernadette Boas - "Day in the Life of Business Workflow"
- February 17, 2009 Arthur Shelley - "Impacts of behavior on project outcomes (with an emphasis on knowledge transfer)"
- March 17, 2009 Al Simard - "Knowledge services framework developed by Natural Resources Canada"
How to change your email address:
- When joining this community, you may have thought that you needed to use a Yahoo! email address. In fact, you can use any email address you like.
- If you used an email address which you don't regularly check, and would like to change to a better one, follow these instructions.
- Go to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sikmleaders/join
- Under Email Address:
- Choose the email address that you would like group messages sent to (you can add an email address if the one you want is not listed).
- Click on a valid email address.
- Click on the blue "Save Changes" button at the bottom.