Re: Making SIKM Presentations More Widely Available #APQC

Kaplan, Bill <bill.kaplan@...>

Sounds reasonable

William S. Kaplan, CPCM

Chief Knowledge Officer

Acquisition Solutions, Inc.

(w) 703.253.6313

(c)  571.238.9878

"Knowledge at Work"

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your computer.