Re: Knowledge Management: Each man is my superior in that I may learn from him." #learning

Thank you Arthur!  Good to hear from you. Reached out on email in 2020 a few times but did not hear back.

Stay safe!

Bill

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arthur Shelley via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 19:15
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Knowledge Management: Each man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Thanks for the article share Bill.

The world improves when we see the learning as the key outcome rather than the physical outputs generated.

Whilst a project output (tangible deliverable) does have value, it is rarely more important than the learning, relationships and trust built (or destroyed if not well- led) by those involved.

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Producer: Creative Melbourne

Author: KNOWledge SUCCESSion  Sustained performance and capability growth through knowledge projects

Earlier Books: The Organizational Zoo (2007) & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader (2009)

Principal: www.IntelligentAnswers.com.au

Founder: Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arthurshelley/

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com

Blog: www.organizationalzoo.com/blog

Creative-Melbourne-Banner_2018_Final_Smaller

Learn more about the solutions and value we provide at www.workingknowledge-csp.com