Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com

On 2 Jul 2008, at 19:32, Continuous Innovation wrote:

Stan,

It sounds like a win-win if you are able to maintain the leadership and
control over the selection of presenters and the presentation timetable.
I am assuming that the APQC will be profiled as the Sponsor and that
circulation and intellectual property rights remain with the presenter.
Expanding the audience to include APQC-related KM contacts would be
beneficial.

Are you and HP comfortable with APQC involvement?

Have you received a time and budgetary commitment from the APQC (e.g., a
trial period of three-months leading to a minimum of a one-year
commitment of sponsorship and resources)?

Best regards,
Peter