Re: Making SIKM Presentations More Widely Available #APQC

Pugh, Katrina <katrina.pugh@...>

Hi, All –

This sounds good to me, and a great affiliation.

  • Will there be any type of gardener role, so that we can begin to tag/connect our past presentations?

  • Also, I know something like this was said earlier, but we should have some governance principles, such as, when we quote each other for a revenue-oriented situation (say, as a consultant), we acknowledge the author, send a thanks, or something.

Kate

Katrina Pugh
VP, Knowledge Management
IT Center of Excellence
Fidelity Investments, Personal and Workplace Investing
400 Puritan Way M3J
Marlborough, MA 01752
(O) 508 357 3236
(M) 781 258 0920
katrina.pugh@...
Email
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from Fidelity Investments.