Re: Teaching knowledge management as a discipline in schools #schools

Eli Miron

Moria meant ages   15 - 18

From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephen Bounds
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 6:48 AM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Teaching knowledge management as a discipline in schools

Hi Moria,

That's really interesting. Do you know if there is any publicly available information on the curriculum covered? (It's not a problem if it is not in English.)

Cheers,
Stephen.

====================================
Stephen Bounds
Executive, Information Management
Cordelta
E: stephen.bounds@...
M: 0401 829 096

On 22/01/2021 10:05 pm, Moria Levy wrote:

Hello all
In Israel we have a special program in highschools teaching data, information and knowledge studies, as an expertise (learning 3 years from ages 15-180.
I am curious to know if any other country/state has similar programs.
Thank you,
Moria