Seeking to Connect with KMers in K-12 #schools

Araceli Hintermeister

Hello,

I'm developing some strategic goals for my position as Knowledge Manager in a K-12 school district and was curious to see if any Knowledge Managers in this group were doing similar work. I'm the first person in this role and the first person doing this type of work for the organization. There is a lot of work to do and I'd just like to compare with others.

If you or someone you know has worked in knowledge management within K-12 education and would be open to talking, please let me know.

Thank you!