Re: Seeking to Connect with KMers in K-12 #schools

John Hovell

Congrats Araceli and thanks for sharing/asking. The first thought that comes to mind is “STEMmerday”, which is like an application of KM to the education system.

Here’s the blog that got it started:

Learning System Idea: Death of Education, Dawn of Learning (learningidea.blogspot.com)

And one of the schools that’s been practicing it for 10 years since:

Overview / STEMmerday! (lcps.org)

Hope that’s supportive, albeit possibly slightly indirect,

John