Information Professionals Wanted #jobs

Giovanni Piazza

Dear Friends,

As the Head of KM at Takeda Pharmaceuticals, I am looking for a couple of *consultants* that fit the attached professional profile.

I am looking for people with a broad professional and skill profile, able to provide traditional library services as well as  more modern Information Science consulting services to internal stakeholders, and even become influential thought and action leaders in ML, AI etc.

In regard to the deployment on more modern AI/ML projects, I am looking for people who really *know* what is going on, can demystify the unnecessary hype, can manage expectations, can be seriously engaged in innovative projects, are able to create a true perception of what these innovative disciplines can realistically achieve, and can deliver accordingly.

Dreamers need not apply; hostility toward the indiscriminate usage of the word "disruptive" preferred   😉

We'll be flexible regarding physical location, but Boston (or vicinity) residence is a plus.

If interested, please reply to giovanni.b.piazza@.... Replies to the group are immediate cause of disqualification 😁

Looking forward to hearing from you.

G.