Re: KM and Product Management question

Nirmala Palaniappan

Hi Lizzi,

If possible, could you - in a few bullet points - describe the functions of the product management team? That may help me suggest a few things.

One of the ideas I’ve been working on recently is the practice of posing the “right” questions to ensure that the project team gains new knowledge, understands root causes and changes to be made and share learnings from mistakes etc.

Agile methodologies/practices could be infused with questions that lead to knowledge sharing, learning and action focused on business benefits.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 9:15 AM, Elizabeth Winter <elizabeth.winter@...> wrote:

Hi, KM Colleagues—

I'm reaching out to see if/how any of you have best practices to share around interactions between KM and Product Management. We're in the midst of an agile transformation, and I'm looking for ways to make the need for connection between the work explicit, and how KM practices (like metadata tagging/retagging) can become more agile and nimble. My goals are to educate my colleagues on good KM practices (I'm a one-person shop) while at the same time adapting KM and adding value in our new ways of working.

Any resources or best practices you can recommend? How to we make KM more agile?

Many thanks!

Lizzi

LIZZI WINTER
Knowledge Management Program Manager

3333 Piedmont Road, NE | Suite 1000 | Atlanta, GA 30305
O: +1.404.975.6298
www.northhighland.com | Connect With Us

This message may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions. If you are not a designated recipient of this message, or an agent responsible for delivering it to a designated recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments, and notify the sender by replying to this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

--
"The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible and then receive the impossible" - Anonymous