Re: KM Jobs Panel: Recruiting and Applying #jobs

Nirmala Palaniappan

No, Matt. That wasn’t there in the description! Yes, that would be a very important piece, although it could be discussed later in the interview cycle!?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 3:42 PM, Matt Moore <matt@...> wrote:
Nirmala - No worries. In terms of the JD, does it include what the
role will be measured on?

Patrick - How much of your session is about recruitment in general and
how much is specific to KM? What do you think makes KM roles
especially difficult to recruit / apply for?

Regards,

Matt

--
Matt Moore
M. +61 (0) 423 784 504

--
"The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible and then receive the impossible" - Anonymous