Re: KM Jobs Panel: Recruiting and Applying

Matt Moore

“PS: I was thinking that, in some cases, the organisation or the person hiring isn’t a KM professional and may want to arrive at the success measures in collaboration with the person who is hired!”

Well, I suspect that this will be one of Patrick’s discussion topics (SPOILERS).

Some success measure discussion is OK but they should have something, some business problem that they want you to be part of solving (reducing costs, increasing revenue, etc). Otherwise that is a red flag for me.

If they say “we want to create a knowledge-sharing culture” then make your excuses and leave as quickly as possible.