Re: Knowledge Manager Position—Job Search in the time of COVID #discussion-starter #jobs #COVID-19 #remote-work

Abbe Wiesenthal

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the generous outpouring of support, feedback, and inquiries about KM roles I received in response to my posting. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! You have renewed and strengthened my job search efforts and I will keep you updated on my progress. If I can ever do anything in return, please let me know. I am a fast and meticulous copy editor/proofreader so if any of those skills might be of use to you...let me know as well. Heartfelt thanks, Abbe