Re: Knowledge Manager Position—Job Search in the time of COVID #discussion-starter #jobs #COVID-19 #remote-work

Jaye Lapachet

Hello all,

I want to echo Abbe’s post below. I benefitted from her outreach as well. I was feeling sad and disheartened after a COVID layoff several months ago. Hearing your support for Abbe gave me the will and strength to redouble my job search efforts.

Thanks for being kind!

Jaye

Jaye

Jaye Lapachet