Re: Knowledge Manager Position—Job Search in the time of COVID #discussion-starter #jobs #COVID-19 #remote-work

Vinod Shenoy

Hi Abbe,
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can relate having been in your shoes before. In my experience, the KM job market is a tough nut to crack but is not impossible. I have recently been contacted by a few recruiters on Linkedin and can certainly send them your way. How flexible are you with (eventual) relocation?

Stay positive, I'm sure you'll land something soon. I sent you an invite on LinkedIn to connect.

Thanks,
Vinod