Enterprise search - defining standard measures and a universal KPI #metrics #search

Lee Romero

Hi all - I recently started blogging again (after a very sadly long time away!).

Part of what got me back to my blog was a problem I see with enterprise search solutions today - a lack of standards that would allow for consistency of measurement and comparison across solutions.  I've been mentally fermenting this topic for several months now.

I have just published the 4th article in a series about this - this one being where I propose a standard KPI.

I'd be interested in your comments and thoughts on this topic!  Feel free to share here or via comment on the blog (though I'll say it's probably easier to do so here!)

My recent posts:

Regards
Lee Romero