Re: Convincing videos for the skeptic? #knowledge-transfer #video #selling #adoption

Ninez Piezas-Jerbi

Thanks so much, Tom!

On 4 Mar 2021, at 20:10, Tom Barfield <thomas.m.barfield@...> wrote:

Ninez - here are a few short videos my team at Accenture created back in 2011 to describe why knowledge sharing and collaboration is so important to each person within Accenture and to their clients. The videos were shared with new joiners to Accenture to introduce them to the ideas of learning socially and to get them started. While it has been 10 years, I think the messages in the videos still hit home. Sharing & Collaboration: Overview - http://youtu.be/ssZPn1r5O6c Part 1: Connect - http://youtu.be/lICMs0t7ewg Part 2: Contribute - http://youtu.be/CtpNQHuLNK0 Part 3: Cultivate - http://youtu.be/BHrQ3HbI0Sw

Tom