Re: Knowledge sharing culture #culture #trust #collaboration

Peter-Anthony Glick

Hi Nick
Fully agree with that last statement about the goal of collaboration and wonder in fact how anyone could disagree with it.

But again I really think that this debate about when to collaborate or when not to is not relevant to Stacie's initial question for this thread: What are you finding most successful when it comes to encouraging people to contribute their expertise/content and promote a culture of sharing?
Promoting a culture of sharing - so a collaborative culture - is not about stating that collaboration is to be used in every situations.  So I will suggest we agree to agree on that and move on from that debate.
What would be more valuable and to the point is discussing how best to promote and establish such a culture when an organisation has decided that this is what it needs to achieve its goals.

Peter