Re: Working Out Loud - I can’t even hear myself think #WOL #information-overload

Ginetta Gueli

Hello Matt & team,
I think that here is there room for a good SIKM monthly conversation. The topic is hot and felt as an 'issue' by many (me included) and I think that one hour to share our respective experiences and solutions would be beneficial to everyone.

Honestly I also think that a session like the "Peer Assist", like the one that was organized a few time ago by some SIKM members (for a different topic of course), could be a good way to approach this topic.

Emails are great, but conversations are super! What do you think? Any volunteer eventually?

Thanks and regards,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager