Re: Working Out Loud - I can’t even hear myself think #WOL #information-overload

Stan Garfield

I appreciate the suggestion to hold another peer assist session. For this to happen, one of the members of this community should offer to organize and lead it, just as Tom Barfield graciously did for the lessons learned peer assist.

Any time someone would like to conduct a peer assist, try something new, or help lead this community, I encourage them to do so. There is no need to ask permission; just step up and take the lead. This community belongs to all of us.