Re: Knowledge sharing culture #culture #trust #collaboration

Heather Johnson

Hi Stacie
Great topic for discussion. I published an article on this topic last year in the Journal of Innovation Management. My research showed that knowledge sharing is quite complex in the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry where mergers and acquisitions take place frequently. My personal experience to promote knowledge sharing in this arena and other technology driven arenas is to have open forums such as town hall meetings. I find these to be one of the best forums to generate knowledge sharing. To make these sessions effective people have to feel safe that whatever they are sharing others will not mock them or think their information is insignificant. My research also showed that GenZs and Millenials like transparency hence knowledge sharing are very important to this segment of our generational discussions. I have a lot more to say on this topic but will rest at the moment and allow others to comment. :)