From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wajeeha Samar
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 5:24 PM
To: main@SIKM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SIKM] Interview Questions for International Project Professional

I'm studying Energy Engineering at SAVONIA University of Applied Sciences, Finland. The teacher has given a task "interview with international project professional." So I'm looking for a project professional If anyone who has international project experience ( from any field) please answers these question because I have to submit these question's answer by tomorrow evening.

I will share these answers just with my teacher.

Kind Regards
WAjeeha