From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ninez Piezas-Jerbi
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 2:28 AM
To: main@sikm.groups.io
Subject: [SIKM] World Bank examples?

[External]

Hello,

Was wondering if I could reach out to the experts in this community. Would you know of specific examples of World Bank KM initiatives that have directly and positively benefitted their Member States (and not just the bank itself)? If there are links to them that would be helpful.

I'd be so grateful.

Many thanks,
Ninez
World Trade Organization