Thanks so much, Bahar! I have added these to my list!

Best,
Ninez

On 14 Apr 2021, at 15:40, Bahar Salimova via groups.io <bsalimova=worldbank.org@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hello Ninez,

Thank you for this question. I recommend looking at our report on World Bank's Knowledge Flow published in 2019 - https://ieg.worldbankgroup.org/sites/default/files/Data/reports/kfc.pdf

It has both the examples of what has operationally worked well and where we recommended the World Bank to fine-tune its knowledge flow. A note that some institutional changes has happened in the World Bank since the release of this report, but I think it provide a good overview.

You may also look into our older report on Knowledge-Based Country Programs - https://ieg.worldbankgroup.org/sites/default/files/Data/Evaluation/files/kbcp_eval.pdf It is a but older but still shares some examples.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Bahar
-----Original Message-----
From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ninez Piezas-Jerbi
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 2:28 AM
To: main@sikm.groups.io
Subject: [SIKM] World Bank examples?

[External]

Hello,

Was wondering if I could reach out to the experts in this community. Would you know of specific examples of World Bank KM initiatives that have directly and positively benefitted their Member States (and not just the bank itself)? If there are links to them that would be helpful.

I'd be so grateful.

Many thanks,
Ninez
World Trade Organization