Moving from Jive to Microsoft 365 #ESN #knowledge-sharing #tools

Dominic Doyle

Dear Community,

I wonder if anyone has managed a move from JIVE to Microsoft 365? I would be interested in learning more about your experiences.

We use JIVE here at the European Commission as internal communication, community and knowledge sharing platform but are gradually introducing M365 and its myriad of apps. We are currently looking at both tools to see what are the advantages and disadvantages of both with a view to phasing out JIVE. Culturally we are a long way from where we need to be to take advantage but any insights or experiences would be very welcome.

Best,

Dominic