Re: Moving from Jive to Microsoft 365 #ESN #knowledge-sharing #tools

I worked for Jive with customers on post-sale implementation planning and execution, helping them set it up and train their staff. It sounds like the EC has already made a firm commitment to M365, and is exploring collaboration options to replace Jive.

Personally, if you’re not evaluating Slack and how that might fit into your needs, I’d strongly suggest taking a look at it. I’m involved in a global NGO effort right now that is using a combination of Slack, Trello, and Google Drive to coordinate a complex, global effort involving scores fo people across a couple of dozen different work streams. Pretty impressive.

--
-Tom
--

Tom Short Consulting