Re: April 2021 SIKM Call: Kate Pugh - Translating Effective Sustainability Conversations into Network Design #monthly-call #conversation

Katrina Pugh

Thank you, Stan! I’m looking forward to it.

This is going to be a peek into research-in-progress, where we are using AI and machine learning (specifically: NLP) to study and improve conversation on sustainability topics.

I’ll be starting with the marine aquaculture topic, and am hoping to discuss other sustainability conversation topics you all are all interested in.

Warmly,
Kate

Katrina Pugh
President | AlignConsulting | Collaboration, Analytics and Strategy
Faculty | Columbia University | Information and Knowledge Strategy Master of Science Program
Mobile: 617-967-3910

On Apr 19, 2021, at 11:41 AM, Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT. Note that the US is now on Daylight Savings Time.

  • April 20, 2021 SIKM Call: Kate Pugh - Translating Effective Sustainability Conversations into Network Design
  • Slides
  • For online chat, use the group chat in FreeConferenceCall.com.

SIKM Leaders Community Monthly Call

  • When: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  • Where: (712) 770-4035 (US and Canada) Passcode 178302
  • International Dial-in Numbers
  • You can join online using your computer’s speakers and microphone at http://join.freeconferencecall.com/stangarfield
    - Online Meeting ID: stangarfield
  • If you join online, be sure to click on the phone icon and then choose your audio preference.
  • If you have problems connecting, call customer service at 844-844-1322.
  • Occurs the third Tuesday of every month from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern Time (USA)
  • Community Site
  • Slides - There is no live screen sharing - you follow along by advancing the slides yourself.
  • Previous Calls
  • Future Calls
  • Calendar