Re: Network Mapping - Good practice & lessons learnt #mapping

Ginetta Gueli

Edited

Hello Priya,
I have experience in Knowledge Mapping which, from my point of view, is the first step to do network mapping, even if many times I think they are the same thing or one is inside the other one. Anyway, I just made a public presentation on how I mapped knowledge in an unconventional way. Here you are if you want to listen it: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6782214712839962625/

I am interested in the topic, a lot! And happy to be part of a "Peer Assist" event about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you and all.

Thank you and all the best,
Ginetta
--
Ginetta Gueli
Information & Knowledge Manager | Project Manager