Re: Define an engagement goal and success for a Knowledge Base #metrics #engagement

Vandana Wadhawan

Edited

Hi Stephen,
The aforementioned team is research heavy. They engage in data modelling activities, and performs drug-specific researches and are qualified data scientists. The KB is intended as a storefront for all of their knowledge assets.

While I'm able to find out their monthly engagement (it's been only a month), I'm also supposed to propose an engagement goal to the team (a realistic percentage) that they could aspire to achieve in 2-4-6 months.

Is there a standard benchmark that anyone has come across? i could workaround that benchmark and come up with something.
--
VW