Re: Measuring the impact of KM #value

Peter-Anthony Glick

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:09 PM, Stan Garfield wrote:
KM would be well served if it abandoned its fight to differentiate itself from data and information and instead distinguished itself among data and information as a strategic piece of the broader, holistic approach of knowledge management.
Absolutely agree and I would go even further that KM should distinguished itself as the best equipped community to successfully lead the cultural transformations needed to support digital transformations, by acknowledging that the effectiveness of KM relies on collaborative behaviours.

Stan, I would be interested to find out from Linda if Teradata's internal culture became more collaborative as a result of this KM programme.