Re: Evolving collaboration plan/solution to KM strategy/implementation #case-studies #innovation #collaboration #startup #engagement

Nirmala Palaniappan

Hi Sukhy,

Here are some inputs I’d like to provide:

1. I’ve used an open-source platform in the past to help distributed teams collaborate using wikis, document folders, blogs and discussion forums. Would something like this work for you? [Wikis help with co-creation, discussion forums help with brainstorming and problem solving, blogs with ideation and document folders with dissemination]
2. Disseminating content happens automatically through notifications to anyone who is a member of a common workspace
3. Getting people hooked may be addressed outside of the technology platform through innovative branding, communication, gamification, dashboards, recognition and incentives. I created a dashboard based on points obtained for every goal achieved and had a technical team create a visual representation of this for the Top management to monitor
4. There are other online white-board solutions as well - in addition to collaborative workspaces - for teams that want to co-create content

Do let me know if you’d like me to elaborate on any of the points

Regards
Nirmala

On Fri, 7 May 2021 at 2:03 AM, Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...> wrote:
Sukhy, thanks for posting here.

Can any of the other members reply to Sukhy with proven practices for startups, innovative ways to disseminate content, and/or ways to get people hooked on using a solution? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

--
"The faithful see the invisible, believe the incredible and then receive the impossible" - Anonymous