Re: Working Out Loud Discussion / Peer Assist #webinar #peer-assist #WOL

Dennis Pearce

Edited

Thanks to everyone who participated in the WOL discussion today!

I've uploaded both the video recording and the chat.  I recommend checking out the chat because there was a lot of good conversation happening in there simultaneously with the audio discussion.  The video file was too big to upload to the SIKM group so I posted it in my Google Drive.  Here's a link to the folder containing both files.  It's open to anyone who has the link in case you want to share it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MXdNLuNAeifOQghIpv6W26TWa7LETeAN?usp=sharing

Dennis