Re: Working Out Loud Discussion / Peer Assist #webinar #peer-assist #WOL

Dennis Pearce

Thanks to everyone who participated in the WOL discussion today!

I've uploaded both the video recording and the chat.  I recommend checking out the chat because there was a lot of good conversation happening in there simultaneously with the audio discussion.  The video file was to big to upload to the SIKM group so I posted it in my Google Drive.  Here's a link to the folder containing both files.  It's open to anyone who has the link in case you want to share it.  Let me know if you have any problems accessing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MXdNLuNAeifOQghIpv6W26TWa7LETeAN?usp=sharing

Dennis