toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi Kim – I don’t know if you already have this? Chapter 9 may be helpful
Author of the recent book - "The Knowledge Manager’s Handbook"
"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land."
From: main@SIKM.groups.io <main@SIKM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kim Glover via groups.io
Sent: 17 May 2021 16:56
Subject: [SIKM] Quick Summary of KM Scope? #strategy
"Our KM solutions are designed to enable employees across the globe to collaborate, share their knowledge and learn from each other - facilitating a learning culture in which we thrive and realize possibilities as people and as a business.
The solutions that form the backbone of our global Knowledge Management toolkit now include:
· The Bridge, chartered global networks optimizes knowledge sharing; members ask questions, challenge ideas, seek resolutions to issues and warn against repeating mistakes - regardless of location
· The Well, our enterprise wiki, features 3,000 pages generated by employees
· Experts Explain webinar series and Illuminate podcast, delivered weekly, feature subject matter experts discussing a variety of impactful and current business topics
· Facilitated Collaboration, two applications for crowdsourcing ideas and solutions:
- Spigit, a large-scale ideation platform, allows groups to respond to challenges and find innovative solutions to business problems
- Meeting Sphere, an engaging crowd sourcing tool, helps teams generate ideas, build consensus and expedite solutions quickly