Re: Quick Summary of KM Scope? #metrics #strategy #vision

Nick Milton

Hi Kim – I don’t know if you already have this? Chapter 9 may be helpful

Best regards

Nick Milton
Knoco Ltd
www.knoco.com

www.facebook.com/knoco.ltd

www.linkedin.com/company/knoco-ltd
mobile +44 (0)7803 592947

email nick.milton@...

blog  www.nickmilton.com

twitter @nickknoco

Author of the recent book - "The Knowledge Manager’s Handbook"

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land."
--Mark Lee