Re: Generations #generations

Peter Marshall <peter.marshall@...>

ekdsvbdskjnmldskv kladsbvlasbvklzdsbvkladsjbvlcfx dsvds,mcv dsknv
bcjbfjdsbvjkdbndgfn ccdlgbegf

Sorry... my head just hit my laptop keyboard...

I guess now that I've woken up my creativity should be enhanced, right?

:-)

Peter

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Valdis Krebs <valdis@orgnet.com> wrote:
We have been talking about multi-tasking and how it may be distracting
from accomplishing things. Here is some "intentional distraction"
that may actual help you concentrate, relax, sleep, create... I
always have ambient music on in the back ground to "even out the daily
noises", but this is even more basic... tunable white noise via your
browser...

http://www.simplynoise.com/

Enjoy!

Valdis

--
Peter Marshall
SVP, Platform Strategy & Chief Technology Officer